Dear Roxanne,
From family vacations to the first day of school, watching your child grow is full of amazing moments. So PediaSure® and Shutterfly have teamed up to help you capture each memory with an exclusive offer: FREE 8X8 Hardcover Photo Book (a 29.99$ gift)
|
|
Free Book!? Awesome! I was way excited about it went on their website and Signed up right away. It ended up being truly amazing! I have a total of 20 pages and I can do practically everything I want with it. I can choose the layouts, backgrounds, frames, stickers, font, colors etc. And to be honest, I am a little too excited about it. So I do it whenever I have some personal time, meaning when Noah is asleep. And it's for him after all! It's gonna be his first year, included important events. It is really fun and it keeps me busy and happy! The only thing I need to pay are taxes, shipping and handling. I don't know how much it is going to be in all, but I hope it won't be too expensive. I love free stuff!
I feel like I just did a commercial. Well, I do like this product! Especially because it was free for me!
Fun! Can't wait to see how it turns out. I plan on doing the same thing for Preston's first year, but haven't found the motiation yet!
ReplyDelete