Yes, it's been a while since we've posted something. I guess there's no excuses. But I still think that our life is pretty busy even if we are both at home, not working. I suppose that's one of the convenient of having a baby: We always have something to do! But lets face it: We also want some free time to relax and sleep.
I'll have to find some extra time to exercise a little more with our new Wii fit plus (I am really excited about it). And yes, I will do all my best to be better than John...I don't like to be always the second. He's just a natural, and I'm a learner! It's one of those games that I don't mind playing with him because I have more chances to win. (Xbox games are so not for me, sorry John) Let's not forget about Raving Rabbids! But those rabbits are so annoying!!
I really need to say how much I love being a mom. It's the most amazing job in the entire World. Noah is just so adorable and lovable. Having a wonderful husband does help a whole lot. We are a happy family. We do spend some good time together. I thank God everyday for them. I love them so much!
we were talking about rabid rabbits just yesterday. ah what a fun night!
ReplyDelete