Thursday, July 29, 2010

D-Day +4

Noah is still in my belly, but I bet he's not so comfortable. I can feel how big he is when he moves, and he got my ribs a couple of times. I sincerely hope that I won't have to be induced...but at least, I know that I can't go further than Monday: 4 nights!

It is Thursday, so John and I went to our hospital appointment to have this mysterious "TRF". I was kinda connected to a machine in order to monitor Noah's heartbeat. We were also able to see if I had some contractions, and I did. They didn't hurt though=doesn't count (lame). So I was just sitting there for about 20 minutes with John by my side, drinking some water and pushing a button every time I felt Noah move. It was nice to hear his heart; it was really loud and fast! The results were really good: Our little boy is healthy! I need to say that I was really happy to see how nice the nurse was ( Definitely 100 times more than doctors!)

Just a few days...I am ready for it!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Noah,
    Please come out. I promise it will be fun. We all want to see you and I'm sure your mom and dad would appreciate it.
    Love,
    Aunt Jessica

    ReplyDelete